Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Lunatio River)

Ardeal nodded in solemn agreement. "Yes, you're absolutely right." He stood up and finished off his piece of bread in a final vicious bite and walked up next to Aussa.

"Now that you're awake, you'll keep a lookout for magical enemies, okay, Solia?" Aussa asked.

"Of course," Solia replied confidently.

"Good. Then let's go." Aussa beckoned for Ardeal to approach him. "Get on my back."

Ardeal figured this was not the place to argue. He clambered onto Aussa's back. "I'm ready."

Aussa raised his foot and smashed it into the ground. The piece of land that he was standing on was launched into the air clear over the river.

(Shimmering Mountain)

Understood, Ariadne replied. She watched as Dusk's fireball scorched Aerionelle, but the shadow beast recovered quickly. Ariadne began to glow in pink energy that surged all around her. Aerionelle stopped in his tracks and immediately set after Ariadne who put on a burst of speed and started running around on the ledge. Go, Mika! Now's your chance! she telepathically communicated back to Mika.

Dusk watched Ariadne's antic and tried his hardest not to laugh. I suppose if it works, it works. He scratched his head nervously.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 05-20-2009, 05:21 AM