Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Lunatio River)

Aussa was trembling in his spot. He took a deep breath and took off the pack of supplies from his back. He reached inside and took out three pieces of bread with three slices of cheese. He handed a piece of bread and cheese to Ardeal and walked over to Faiz to give him his food. "Here. You should probably eat something. It will most likely take all day to get to Immolatio, so we need to get some energy."

Ardeal laid back in the soft grass of the riverbank and munched on his food. He stared into the unforgiving sky, even though the sky was as peaceful as ever--a brilliant light blue color.

Solia yawned and opened her eyes slowly. She smiled when she saw that she was in her lover's arms. "Hey, sweetheart." Of course, her smile disappeared quickly. "What's wrong?"

(Shimmering Mountain)

When Ariadne made it to the ledge that Dusk had landed on, the avian shadow beast was sitting in the middle. Dusk had his sword drawn, but wasn't making any sudden movements. Behind the shadow beast was a small cottage with a chimney that had a little bit of smoke listing lazily into the bright blue sky.

"Ah, so all of you are here now, I presume," the beast spoke. "I didn't think it fair to fight until your entire entourage was here."

"You speak smartly for a shadow beast," Dusk replied angrily. "What's keeping you from breaking rules, abomination?!"

Ariadne rushed to his side. "Yeah! What gives?!" She tried to sound fierce, but the beast merely chuckled at her.

"My name is Aerionelle, and I believe you are a part of the murder of my three brothers," he said in a nonchalant manner. He ruffled the shadowy feathers of his wings slightly. "However, it is no fault of yours. I wish for you to know before we fight that the man you are searching for is in the cottage behind me."
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 05-19-2009, 06:10 AM