Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Lunatio River)

"I'm sure things will become clearer in the future, Faiz," Aussa said. "I will do my best to make sure that absolutely no one else will die."

Ardeal drank some water. "For now, let's assume that no one has died yet. We still don't know what happened at the battle--"

In the distance, there was an explosion at the exact place where Lunatio Castle was. Ardeal turned his head quickly, his previous thought completely cut off. There was an enormous fire where the Rebellion Force headquarters was and smoke was billowing into the sky. There was a loud screech that sounded like that of a woman, and then there was a loud cackling--laughter so evil, it made the hairs on the back of Ardeal's neck stand straight. The malicious noise surged through the air making it seem like the clouds themselves were afraid as they drifted not-so-lazily away.

And then, there was silence.

Aussa didn't look to see what was going on. He merely gazed deep into the shallows of the river.

(Shimmering Mountain)

Dusk nodded. "Affirmative." With that, he took a bounding leap onto a nearby ledge. After he made sure that he had a good balance, he continued up the mountain, leaping from one small ledge to another until he finally reached the ledge where the shadow beast had landed.

"Dusk! You idiot! You should have waited for us!" Ariadne yelled in a scolding tone at Dusk. "Come on, Mika! That stupid man is going to get himself killed!" With surprising agility, Ariadne began up the mountain in the same way Dusk had.

Meanwhile, there was still no sound coming from the ledge that Dusk had ascended to.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 05-19-2009, 05:09 AM