Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Lunatio River)

Aussa sighed and fell backwards into the soft grass of the riverbank. "Well, I was hoping that this would never happen, yet it has. I should have realized that this was inevitable. However, it matters not, for here we are today. We have to find St. Nerra."

Solia made a cute noise in her sleep and rolled over in the grass.

Ardeal laughed quietly and approached the river. "Yes, we must do as Masquerade commanded us to. And, we must do our best with this mission so that the report we give him will be a good one."

Although Aussa was glad that Ardeal was breaking out of his silence, he said nothing about Ardeal's comment.

(Shimmering Mountain)

Ariadne helped Dusk pack up supplies. "I have to agree with you Mika. That shadow beast was acting suspiciously, but I didn't sense anything dangerous about it."

Dusk sighed as he placed a couple of packs of supplies on his shoulders. "I didn't sense anything bad either, but common sense will tell us that the beast is probably going to try to kill us, Princess."

Ariadne nodded in agreement. "No matter what the case is, we must destroy that beast and the person who summoned it from the abyss."
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 05-18-2009, 06:06 AM