Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
"Very well, I will use that last one. Now please Lord Hunter, leave the room so we can start, it wont take her long to wake up once I start." Mickal said, waiting for Hunter to leave the room. Once he did, he removed the mask from Grace's face and began to massage her breasts through her bra with his large clumsy hands. It took Grace about a minute to awake and realize what was happening. She screamed and began to struggle and Mickal laughed and slapped her across the face, not hard enough to draw blood, which was hard for him, but hard enough to stun her and shut her up.

"I has a new toy to play with! Oh so pretty." He said in a brutish imitation of ogre speak. "Let me go!" Grace demand, pulling on her bonds and receiving another slap on the other cheek for her effort. "Shut up! Little toys dont speak!" He said, going back to her breasts.

"Ahh, stop! Dont touch me!" She cried as he began to tease her nipples beneath the fabric. She did not struggle now though, choosing to test her bonds and see if there was a way out in place of getting smacked again. "So cute, Bogo like breasts!" the mage beast said as he ripped away her bra with a growl, causing Grace to whimper in pain from the snapped strap.

"Wait! You dont want to do this!" She pleaded as he lowered himself to look at her nipples. "I am a very important person, not a toy. IF you do this then you will get in trouble!" She said, trying to reason with him. Mickal ignored her and grasped her right breast firmly, electing a gasp from the princess shortly before he began to suck on her breast, licking it with his large tongue and teasing the nipple as he slobbered all over it.

Grace cringed and closed her eyes. "Stop! Stop! Cant you here me?! You will get in trouble! People will hurt you!" In response she received a harder slap and a hard bite on her nipple with made her cry out in pain. He then moved to her other breast, coating it in his saliva as she began to call for help. "Help! Someone! Please someone help me!" She cried. But no one came.

A few minutes passed and soon Grace was sobbing softly and moaning against her will as Mickal rubbed her pussy through her panties and continued his breast work, arousing her nipples into hard tips. "Bitch toy like." He grunted, and she shook her head to protest this, choosing not to speak, but still received a harsh slap. "Bitch toy like!" He roared, tearing off her panties and throwing them behind him, revealing her damp pussy. He tore off his own loincloth and his erect dick was brought to bear.

"No! No stop! Please dont!" Grace begged, but he paid her no head as he lifted her legs and positioned her pussy over his hug cock. "Please, I wont survive! You will rip me in half!" She screamed, terror filling her, his dick being fully three feet long and thicker than her arm. He smacked her once more and raised her legs so that he could lick her pussy a few times. "Bitch like!" He roared triumphantly before lowering her into position once more. "I can't wait till the others see my new whore!" He said as he pressed her pussy against his dick, nearly entering as she screamed in terror and humiliation.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay - by Maero - 05-18-2009, 06:00 AM