Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
"Well, I will morph myself to look like a villain of some sort, probably a brutish subhuman, in order to protect my identity, and play with Grace for a few moments, then, at just the right time, I will give you a signal, you come in and bravely defeat me, take Grace away and tada, its done. Will this work for you Lord Hunter?"

-----------

Soon Alex found himself in the hot springs, and was met with the sight of her precious Silvia sleeping in a hot tub next to Mike. Mike was leaned back in some swim trunks, his muscular upper body exposed halfway out of the water as he relaxed. Silvia was unconscious and sitting next to him, a red ball gag in her mouth and her arms cuffed behind her back at the wrists and elbows, her feet also cuffed at her ankles.

Her head leaned peacefully against his chest as she slept, mercifully oblivious to the world. Mike looked up when Alex arrived and smiled, pressing a finger to his lips and saying "Shhhh, she is so cute when she is sleeping."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay - by Maero - 05-17-2009, 03:08 PM