Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
"Well...as you say Lord." Mickal said, thinking through the list of things he could do that would not affect her core beliefs but still make her into a sex slave, the closest thing he knew to a lover. "Hmmm....preserve her purity...well then sexual torture, psychological torture, mind games, mind altering and Mind control are all out, as these might destroy her mind. But the rest can work.

"If I wipe her mind, then we are taking a risk since it will essentially destroy all her memories, allowing you to basically raise her as you will, though the mind wiped have been know to keep some of their previous traits. Memory altering will allow me to alter her memories to better suit our purposes, though it is not unheard of for someone to figure out and defeat the magic, returning the memory to normal. Possessing her with a demon has varied effects. If we force a demon of lust into her soul, then that might destroy her purity, but if we use a simply control demon, then she will be forced to do thing against her will as the demon takes over her body when ever we order it to.

"Thrall binds and Voodoo dolls are much the same, forcing her to do what we want against her will no matter how hard she struggles. The choice of what to do is up to you, any of these may be employed against her." Mickal was thinking at the same time though and quickly added "However....if you do not like any of these, I think I know a method that might make her love you...or at the very least feel indebted to you. But there is no guarantee that it will work."

----------

Angy nodded and went over to help feed Serenity as Alex left. From there Alex went to his room, where he found a letter slipped under the door. The letter was written with bad hand writing and was clearly shaky, but Alex would know it all to well. It read.

"Dear Alex

MAster, I miss you so much, I can hardly live while you are away from me. Please help me, Im hurting so much, and he touches me at ever waking moment in ways only you should. Im sorry master, I disobeyed you, I tried to kill him, a human, when I should have ran like you ordered. I do not deserve your sympathy nor your saving, but please master I beg you to reconsider, my world is only you, and if you leave me, I will have no reason to live at all. Please, even if you do not love me anymore, please come to kill me. I cant take it, the constant torture even makes your harshest punishments pale in comparison. Save me master, save me father, save me alex."

Then the words changed and continued as,

"She is so sweet isnt she? She will make a find thrall. In any case, please come to the hot springs if you want to have a chance at saving her. Bring no one, tell no one."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay - by Maero - 05-17-2009, 12:44 PM