Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
(Not sure, I doubt I will be able to join though. I had to turn Salem down for an RP as well, just got to much going on right now, if I pick one of them up, then I drop another."

"Well..." Mickal said, thinking hard. "Purity...is a word that is mostly lost on me my lord. Please describe what you mean in detail. As for how long it will take, that depends on how you want the end product to come out. I could use sexual torture, psychological torture, mind games, mind altering, mind wiping, memory changing, demon possession, mind control, thrall binds and voodoo dolls. Any and all of these are at my disposible, each with a different effect."

------------

Serenity began to tear up and wiped her eyes, biting her lip hard. "P-Please master...dont..I..." she could not say it, she could not make a request of him, she could not ask him to keep his word or to not play games with her frail mind. Outward and direct abuse was allot easier to handle than lies covering the fists that would later beat her or the cock that would rape her. She could only nodded her small head and say. "Th-Thank you master. I will be a good slave for you."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay - by Maero - 05-17-2009, 11:54 AM