Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
((Well it won't be another rape rp, I can tell you that. It will either be about A: Pokemon or B: A completely original rp, where Earth has just suffered a nuclear holocaust and everything is chaotic. The radiation has mutated the animals of earth into Furries, and now Humans and Furries must coexsist in this world. Some though, will do more than unite, and will instead fall in love. I don't know, I've just been thinking about it for the last few days. I don't know if I'm going to make it))

"...How long will it take?" Hunter asked. He looked at Mickal and sighed, leaning back in his seat. "I smelled her scent on you the moment I walked in. So you are going to turn her into a slut, and give her to me? Just like that?" he asked.

He then sighed again and looked at the ceiling, "One of the greatest features I love of Princess Grace, besides her amazing body, is her purity....The whitest of sheep...Did I ever tell you that Mickal? How Grace was so pure, I knew I must have her," he mumbled. "Will she keep that purity if you turn her into a sex slave?"

----------------------------

"Alright...Let's go!" Rain smiled and grabbed Flare's hamd, running back to the game room with her friend in hand.

-----------------------------

"Serenity is your name. I like how it sounds and it fits you. Obviously, you have met many unkind and honorless Master. I am not like them. With me, you will be safe, loved, and happy," Alex assured. "I promise, Serenity..." he added, though in his heart, he wondered if he could protect her....He couldn't protect Silvia.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay - by MasterZero - 05-17-2009, 02:18 AM