Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
(not sure, whats it about? I need to know if its worth the extra effort. Also, I will need some other people to join it so that its not just another private RP)

"Oh come on, we will be right down the stairs and there is literally no other way to go at all. Its just these stairs and the door, so he will have to come down when he is done. Then we can meet him down at game room right at the bottom of the stairs. Besides." Flare said with a grin. "He is not the boss of us."

--------

Serenity's heart fluttered as Alex guessed her original "free" name. She began to tear up and shook her head no. "M-Master...you have chosen my original name...m-my "free" name. Most masters dont want me to have a free name and make up slave names. I...I wont ever be free, I know this, but if you want to be sure master, then please make a slave name for this undeserving slave." Serenity's name brought such lightness to her heart, brought back such nice memories, such enjoyment, it was not something a slave like her was allowed to have and she felt guilty about it, since she had accepted her role as a lesser being long ago.

-------

Mickal rubbed his chin and thought for a long while. Finally he sighed and confessed. "I have something to reveal to you Lord Hunter. I pray you are not cross with me. I took Grace away. I saw her traveling down the hallway of doors when I was exploring and took the opportunity to capture her, for you of course! I had no clue you were in this place, but such a fair prize as Princess Grace could not be allowed to slip through our fingers.

"So I took her and chloroformed her. She is in a dungeon right now, probably still out cold, awaiting to be broken. I was going to use this place to train her into a sex slave and then present her to you as a birthday gift. I hope this does not upset you, and if it does then at least take solace in that I have done little more than strip her down to her undergarments so far. If you wish, I can continue what I was doing, by the end of it you will have loyal sex slave out of her, that much I can promise."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay - by Maero - 05-17-2009, 02:01 AM