Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
"I may be able to help you find her." Mickal said, taking a set at table. Mickal's room was completely black, and had nothing in it, nothing but a table and two chairs, which where easy to see despite the lack of light. Mickal only allowed the existence of what he wanted and needed in his room, and at the moment he only needed a place for him and Hunter to sit.

"But first, you have to tell me everything that has happened from when you entered until you came here."Mickal added, making some mead appear on the table in large cups. "Take as much time as you like my lord."

-----------

Serenity winced. "I...I was called Wart by my old master. He sometimes also culled me slut and bitch but my real name was Wart. I only wish to be called by what you want to call me. I am a powerless tool for my masters pleasures and biding, my will has no place in this world." She answered in a small voice. She hated the name Wart, but she would not protest it, not if that is what he wanted to call her.

-----------

Flare frowned as she waited outside the door and said "Hey...Im bored...lets go down stairs and play in the game room!" She waited to see if her friend would follow.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay - by Maero - 05-17-2009, 01:13 AM