Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Deadwood Plains)

Aussa nodded as he heard Faiz's response in his mind, and he just assumed that Ardeal wouldn't have a problem with it.

(Lunatio River)

Before long, the group of four found themselves hearing the gurgling of the delicate Lunatio River nearby. The clear waters surged gracefully out towards the sea, and the sunlight played on the pebbles at the bottom, making them light up like glimmering crystals.

Aussa knelt by the river and placed his pack on the ground. Without hesitation, he dipped his hands into the beautiful water and took a drink. He savored the cool sweetness of the river water and found himself in a better mood than before.

Ardeal wasn't paying attention to where he was going and accidentally bumped into Faiz. "Oh, I'm sorry..." he apologized.

(Shimmering Mountain)

When Ariadne opened her eyes, she caught a glimpse of the shadow beast in the sky and Dusk with his sword drawn. She got to her feet quickly, but as she did, the shadow beast flew out of sight and landed on a ledge higher up. She looked questioningly at where it had landed.

Dusk sheathed his sword. "I guess it wasn't looking for a fight," he mumbled.

Ariadne sighed. "Boy, I was worried, but I guess that worry was misplaced," she concluded. "But what was it doing exactly?"

"Why don't we just go and ask it?" Dusk suggested as he started repacking the supplies. In the daytime, Shimmering Mountain didn't seem so shiny, seeing as how the sunlight clashed with the magical light of the mountain.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 05-15-2009, 01:46 AM