Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Castle Courtyard)

Masquerade smiled, a fire beginning to burn brightly in his heart. "I wish I could guarantee that I will be fine after this ordeal, but know that I will do my best no matter what." With that, his final statement for now, Masquerade rushed out of the courtyard waving a not-so-miserable goodbye to his friend. His troops were waiting just outside the castle gates. "Onward we march! Down with the queen!"

"Down with the queen! Down with the queen!" the soldiers chanted as they marched with their valiant leader into what may be the final battle.

Suddenly, the door to the main building of the castle burst open and Ardeal, Solia, and Aussa stepped out, each carrying a bag of supplies.

"The castle is nearly deserted," Aussa said. "If they fail, heaven forbid, then anyone left here will die. We need to get a move on." He took the lead and rushed out of the courtyard via the castle gates. Ardeal blinked a couple of times sadly at the magnificent castle and followed Aussa.

Solia rushed over to Faiz. "We must keep Masquerade in our minds so that we can grant him our mental and spiritual support. I'm sure we will return to this castle one day." There was a slight smile on her face, although her voice was dripping with devastation. Things were happening too fast, but she did her best to adjust.

On the far horizon, the sun was beginning to creep its way up into the sky, bringing the dawn with it.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 05-14-2009, 02:19 AM