Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
Angy was speechless. Games over someones life and destiny?! How could anyone even think of such a horrible thing?! But even as she tried to comprehend the possibility of it, Serenity spoke, her small delicate hands reaching out and taking Alex's right index finger as though it were a hand.

"Thank you for saving me kind master human. I am unworthy of kindness, so I am indebted to you. As you saved a worthless life, it is only fair that you now own it. I may never be able to make up the debt I owe...my life is not worth the water it took to clean my hide, but I swear to you that as long as I draw breath I shall attempt to repay your kindness." she then kissed the tip of his finger and released, looking down at the covers now, not daring to may eye contact. In fact, ever since she had been rescued, she had not made eye contact with anyone, not even Angy.

She began to speak again, making Angy frown. She was selling herself, and she was wasting strength by speaking when she should be resting. Still the little fairy spoke. "This one has no set name master. You may call me whatever you like, or nothing at all." She then went silent, waiting for her new name, or whatever else was to befall her.

------------

"Hmmm...I might be able to help you Lord Hunter, but I think we should speak in private. Im sorry ladies." Flare turned her nose up and turned around. "Fine, I didnt want to be your friend anyways." Mickal chuckled a little, and opened the door for Hunter.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay - by Maero - 05-13-2009, 03:33 PM