Join our server on Discord

The Dome (an anthro Pokemon myster esque RP)
Elric finished getting the fire pit ready but he still needed it lit. He could see Onyx not too far off, resting but not quite asleep.

"Hey," he called out "I saw you use a fire attack not too long ago mind using it to get the fire started?"

--------------------

"Ha like she could eat me," said Elan confident in his abilities "who is Onyx anyway? She like a good friend of yours or something?"

-------------------

Leon nodded in agreement and hurried off. Need to find some good herbs too, he thought she may still have a small infection from her leg wound. I hope not though. Those herbs I gave her should have worked.

It did not take him too long to find some water and healing herbs. He returned with the needed items saying "this should work to help her fight off whatever is wrong. You should know she recieved a pretty deep gash on her leg not too long ago, I did some treatment on it when I found her but something could have gotten by without me realizing it."

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Dome (an anthro Pokemon myster esque RP) - by Digi_Lord - 05-13-2009, 07:24 AM