Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
Alex took a deep breath and glared at Mike with a hatred beyond any past hatred he could have. "I promise Silvia, you will be free and with me again," he said to her. "I will save you from this madman, just be strong until I do. Just remember....Master...I love you, and I will save you," he said as he turned to leave, trying to control his rage and sadness from abandoning his own lover. He stood at the door for a second, wondering if he really could just leave her here. Souls don't leave this place, and he had died. If Silvia did, perhaps he could take her to Angy and she could heal her? he wondered as he slowly began to walk away. "I promise you Mike...I will kill you for this. No one, touches the woman I love, without getting suffering for it...."

((Alex: No offense, Mike, but.....I HATE YOU!!!!))

-------------------------------

Hunter turned around at what Flare said and quickly walked back to where Rain and Mickal were. "Um...Thanks?" Rain blushed, knowing that the sudden change in personality was probably because Mickal thought she was hot. Suddenly Hunter walked over and he looked at Mickal, with a strange look. "Mickal..."

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay - by MasterZero - 05-13-2009, 12:06 AM