Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
The door was answered by a frustrated looking Mickal, who changed his scowl into a pleasant smile as soon as he saw Rain. "Well hello there." he said, very gentlemen like. "Its not often someone so pretty comes knocking at my door. I am Mickal, Scryer and Warlock of the Saxon kingdom. And you are?" Flare jumped as she saw the door open and ran back out into the game room before Hunter could reach the other staircase. "Hunter! Someone opened up! He says he is from your kingdom!"

----------

Mike laughed. "That ah boy. The games will be played when I want, where I want and will vary depending on how I feel. Until you win the games, then I will hold onto Silvia. I am not giving you a choice, at all. Now go back the way you came, and wait in your room, I will send a message to you soon enough with the details of our first little fun. And remember, three I win, three you win. Now say good bye to Silvia for now, but dont worry, you will be seeing her very soon." Silvia was in tears once more and looked longingly at her beloved master, her limbs trembling as she tried without success to struggle. She moaned softly and called out to him through the gag, begging him to save her, to keep his promise and protect her, to take her as his slave again so that she would not be in so much pain. But there was nothing Alex could do, Mike could kill her at any second with the push of a button. Alex would either have to leave or watch her die.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay - by Maero - 05-12-2009, 09:39 PM