Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Castle Courtyard)
"Where are the newcomers and Aussa?" Masquerade demanded of the crowd of soldiers before him.

One soldier stepped up. "Newcomers Ardeal and Solia are on the roof, sir! Commander Aussa went up there to retrieve them just seconds after your call. They will down here shortly, sir!"

"Thank you very much, soldier," Masquerade replied. "You may step back in line." He turned to Faiz. "All I want of you is to wait here for Ardeal, Solia, and Aussa. When they regroup with you, you need to flee this place immediately. Head directly south from here. When the queen arrives, she will take no prisoners. This is our absolute last line of defense and we must have you survive."

The motley group of soldiers before him stood at attention. This was to be their final battle, and even though Masquerade had led them through worst, not even those experiences could keep them from feeling the fear that crept so silently up their spines. There were many rumors of what the queen did to those who opposed her on the battlefield, but there was no telling if those rumors were true or not. They were about to find out.

"All right, troops! It's time for our final stand! Move out!!" At their commander's call, the soldier's marched out of the courtyard and made their advance to where the current fighting was. When they were all gone, only Masquerade and Faiz remained. "I'm sorry, but this will be the last time that we get to speak. I WILL die in this battle. I wish there was more that I could do, but...well..." he faltered. "Just make sure that you live and make sure that Ardeal and Solia live as well. That is all I asked. Although we only met just a few days back, I already feel a strong bond of friendship between you and I."
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 05-12-2009, 05:35 AM