Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
The door led to another corridor, and at the end of that, another room. One Alex reached the door and opened it, he would find Silvia there, hanging by her arms in the cruel chains Mike had bound her in.,In her mouth was a large red ball gag, her nipples had been pierced with small golden rings that sported weights, and in her ass and pussy where three rough dildos, each cruelly shoved into her, vibrating at maximum power, forcing her to orgasm again and again. Also, there were white pads just over each breast, on her shoulders, back and on her stomach.

The second he entered she began to whimper until she looked up saw her master, alive and well. Tears spilled forth from her eyes with renewed vigor as she struggled a little in her bonds, happy to see him alive but at the same time wishing she had died, knowing that being like this was the last thing her master wanted to see. About ten feet over from her was an unconscious Grace, stripped down to her lacy bra and panties, chained less cruelly than Grace but still chained against the wall with her arms and legs spread.

"Hello there." Mike said with a smile as he walked out of the shadows. "I must say I am surprised to see you. I thought for sure you were dead, and the poison is pretty potent. I would have thought you would have at least been bed ridden for a few days before you could get this far." He held a trigger in his left hand.

"Before you do anything rash, you should know something, something important." He casually walked over to Silvia and cupped his hand under her chin. "Did you know that Psychic types have very very weak hearts? After years of prolonged physical activity, dear little Silvia here is just about as weak as a heart can get without dying. A small electric shock will probably turn the whole thing off." He smile and held out the trigger. "And thats where those pads come in. Take another step closer or do anything I dont like and Silvia's heart stops for the second time to today." Silvia looked up at her master with mortified eyes. She felt like the worst trash on the planet now, this was all her fault.

Mickal was nowhere to be seen.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay - by Maero - 05-11-2009, 05:08 PM