Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
Flare nodded a little but then said. "He just misses the woman he loves! I think its kind of a romantic." She winked at Rain and ran down after him. Inside the Blue door was a huge, gigantically large library. Over four hundred miles of shelves with every book over written, even those never published, from full blown novels to notes people wrote down on toilet paper. "Holy cow..." Flare said as she entered. But still, there seemed to be no sign of Grace. "Hunter...calm down. If you get all angry then you cant think clearly." She said seeing him and being able to tell that he temper was wearing away.

-----------

Silvia whimpered into the gag as third dildo was shove up her bleeding rectum. She had two in her vagina as well, all rough as sand paper and nearly as hot as a cow prod. Her tears continued to flow as Alex flicked one of the weights dangling from her now pierced nipples, the golden rings that secured them there still dripping with a little blood.

Mike reached forward and kissed her gag and lips, pulling away with an evil smile. "What a slut, and I bet you want more down you? Lets see if we can even up the number of dildos in your pussy with the ones in your ass."

Mike lifted up another rough dildo and Grace shook her head desperately, hurting her arms as she did. Suddenly the door behind Mike opened. Who walked in made Mike's eyes go wide. "Impossible..." He muttered, placing the dildo down.

----------

Alex reached for the door handle and found the door unlocked and it swung open easily. On the other side he was greeted with the sight of a large room, full from top to bottom with shelves, cabinets and desks of medical equipment and medicine. In the center was more stuff, including and operating table and a recently used defibrillator as well as some bandages.

Alex knew that one of the two, if not both, were injured, so there was little doubt his Silvia had been through here, but the room was empty now. All that remained of Silvia here were the tattered remains of her clothes. With no other doors leading anywhere else, it became painfully obvious to Alex that he had taken the wrong door.

-------------

Into the room stumbled a half conscious Grace wearing a chloroform mask that kept her in her stupor, her hands tied behind her back by a rope. She was shoved into the room by Mickal, Mikes magic counter part. Mike's could not help but stare at the drop dead beauty his friend had managed to catch.

"Where the hell did you find her?" He asked, leaving Silvia to her torment. "She was just wandering the halls." Mickal said as he brought her over to the wall and chained her up, like Silvia but not hanging and fully clothes. "Her name is Grace, she is the princess of the Angelos in my world. She had allot of value to me, so Im sorry to say I wont be sharing her with you." Mike scowled. "Fine then! But dont expect any favors from me!" He said as he picked up the dildo again and shoved it into Silvia's pussy, making her scream into the gag.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay - by Maero - 05-11-2009, 04:04 PM