Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
Alex froze like a statue and looked down at Serenity. "So small," he whispered. "Excuse me," he said, trying to get her attention. "I am Alex, who are you? Why are you here?" he asked, and no matter what she said looked at Angy. "Help me free her," he said and walked over to the the bars. "Don't be afraid, we're letting you out. Angy, once she's out, bring her back to your room, and give her some food. Soon as you can, meet me up back here, if I'm not back. I'm staying to find Silvia," he explained and began trying to free Serenity from her cage.

-------------------------

"Huh? Um...Sure," Rain said, and followed after the two. Once they got to upstairs part of the Tavern, she would be fascinated by the various games and devices. Hunter though, was angry and paced around before sighing and looking at the two. "If I do go downstairs, it would be dangerous...Would you go with me if I did go down there?"

"If Flare goes, I go," Rain simply said, though obviously scared at the idea of going into the forbidden downstairs.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay - by MasterZero - 05-11-2009, 03:04 PM