Join our server on Discord

Real Life Hentai (Kingzero, Salem A. Delgado, and Silver)
Alex was met almost immediately by the stinging sensation of his mothers hand colliding hard with side of his face, stopping the kiss before it could really start. "Get off! Whats happened to you?!" she screamed, getting out of bed on the opposite side of him and making sure her night gown covered her. "Go to your room, NOW! We are going to have to a serious talk about this! And those girls are leaving TONIGHT! I dont know whats happened to you, but I have a feeling they have something to do with it! Now go before you get yourself in more trouble!"

---------

"B-but what about my clothes? You...ruined them when you..." She let the unspoken word hang in the air as Nico packed. "I think your clothes might be a bit big on me." She added, noting that Nico was probably one, two, maybe even three sizes bigger than here, at least when it came to her bust. That was not to mention that Nico was a full grown woman and Asuna was not.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Real Life Hentai (Kingzero, Salem A. Delgado, and Silver) - by Maero - 05-11-2009, 01:21 PM