Join our server on Discord

Real Life Hentai (Kingzero, Salem A. Delgado, and Silver)
Asuna almost growled as she was basically dared to crush the large breasted woman who had raped her. "What the hell is a Dark Alex?! Are you out of you fucking mind?! You love him! Are you bi polar or a split personality?! You were just crying for some kind of forgiveness from him, I heard you! In any case, he was not the one that raped me! It was you! And you dont even apologize! You just tell me that you dont want my forgiveness and that it was good for me!" The tears were back in Asuna's eyes and she dropped the fan and fell to her knees. "E-Even if I would not forgive you, the least you could do was at least tell me you were sorry...You...you took away what only I should give...you didnt even explain anything to me before hand, didnt let the choice be my own." She broke down then and began to cry there on the floor. She was in another world, with no connection to her friends, and she had just been raped by a ton of artificial magic arms, what else was she supposed to do?

--------

The door was not locked and Amy didnt even notice him until he began to grope her chest. Amy's eyes suddenly shot open and she let out a small scream, turning away from the groping hand. "Alex?! What are you doing?!" She demanded once she recognized who it was.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Real Life Hentai (Kingzero, Salem A. Delgado, and Silver) - by Maero - 05-07-2009, 12:51 PM