Join our server on Discord

Real Life Hentai (Kingzero, Salem A. Delgado, and Silver)
Soon Amy was done with her bath and left the shower. Drying herself a little, she decided to take a nap and got in her night gown and walked over to her bed. Soft and cool, she smiled to herself as she neatly opened it and tucked herself in, closing her eyes contently as she snuggled in.

----------

Asuna looked up and was scared for a moment before she realized that Nico was trying to explain her actions. A familiar anger gripped her and she shot out of the bed, wrapping the covers around her naked body and smacked Nico as hard as she could across the face. "Protecting me? Protecting me?! You raped me Nico! You raped me! You destroyed my virginity, and betrayed my trust just to make some stupid power work! And nothing happened! Nico, how can you try to tell me it was good for me?! That you were trying to help me?! Adet!" Asuna's large fan appeared in her right hand and she raised it above her head and screamed "Why shouldnt I use this?! Tell me why I shouldnt squish you!"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Real Life Hentai (Kingzero, Salem A. Delgado, and Silver) - by Maero - 05-07-2009, 12:23 PM