Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Aurona Ruins)

"I believe me and my sister never meet the person you mentioned...If does, I would not lay a hand on her..." Once Masquerade revealed his real face under the mask, Faiz didn't startled even a bit. He and his sister have seen far more worse than he've seen on Masquerade's left face. His ears still swiveled to the back and lowered.

"I'm sorry of what happen on you, Masquerade..." He said softly, gently place his soft paw on the scarred area and caress it gently not to hurt him. "I have a friend in orphan house which her face burn completely, but her vision survived...Not many orphan willing to befriend or getting closer because of her horrified look..but for me and my sister...she's another innocent victims and fortunate survivor from Mika's village..."

Faiz let out a soft sigh before continued. "Just before we getting close like a family, she died from some mysterious cancer...probably from the burns and scars on her face..." It's a fact that he really want to avoid to tell, but now he have to spit it out. "...No matter how you looks...you're our best friend..." Then, a slight smile appear on his face. "Probably Mika able to cure part of the scars on your face...if you want to..."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Lonely Werewolf - 05-05-2009, 11:39 PM