Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Aurona Ruins)

"I'm glad there is someone else out there that understands what I mean," Masquerade spoke enigmatically. "There is another survivor from this tragedy out in the world somewhere, and I hope you never meet her. She is insane. Fortunately, she has been missing ever since the destruction of Aurona." He sighed and broke away from Faiz's hug.

"I appreciate your kindness, Faiz, and I can feel the warm feelings radiating from your body," he explained. "They feel nice. Such a supreme feeling..." He reached his hands up to his mask. "Do not be afraid of what you are about to see. I do not wear this mask only for show. The destruction of this place took more away from me than just my home." He took off the mask in a quick motion.

Blue-green eyes like the color of the sea stared back at Faiz. However, his left eye was milky and clouded over. As a matter of fact, the whole left side of his face was scarred beyond disbelief. All of the scars were centered around his eye--only a few plagued his left cheek. Although most were nearly healed, they would still remain there for the rest of his life.

"Well, now you know the reason I wear this mask," he said as he held the mask at his side. "I'm blind in my left eye. The chaos of the destruction of Aurona took away from me part of my sight..."
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 05-05-2009, 11:16 PM