Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
Sakura twitched with each kiss and squirmed with each word, the pain still very very fresh in her mind. "No...mean words...mean man...what did I ever...do...to you?" She whimpered softly and closed her eyes. She was tortured, broken, naked, and covered in her own filth. Her mouth suddenly opened and she began to spill Kanoha's secrets, all of the, everything she knew and guessed. She was spewing forth all her knowledge so that the torture would end and Alex would leave her on the ground for the others to find. Afterward she would likely be retired to a mental facility were she could live out her days in a large white room with at least ten feet from any person.

Mike shook his head and said "Wow, you really pulled a number on her. I assume you didnt do the same to Hinata, she would have killed herself by now. In anycase, if there is nothing else, then Im off, I have my own Sakura to tend to." And with that he made a portal disappeared.

-----------

Mike reentered his world right where he had left and looked to see what was happening with his two new toys now.

(Dude, Iraqi terrorists use the shoots of this weird plant as a form of torture, they shove them under your finger nails. You did the same thing with nails, and so much worse! You made her drink lava and live, I literally cant imagine how much that hurts! And you made it all happen more than once!)
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Animators! - by Maero - 05-03-2009, 05:17 PM