Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
The angewomon shook her head sadly. "No, no one was around you when I found you. There...there was some blood, not your blood. But I think it was human blood." She sighed and looked around before looking back at Alex. "You were dead, very dead. I wouldnt normally have been able to bring you back save for the fact that...well..this Tavern, nothing escapes it, not even souls. All I had to do was call your wandering soul back to your body and heal the damage. You will be sore for the next couple of days...but you will live."

------------

"Stay away from me!" Grace cried as he got up. She held both the wand and the knife in front of her defensively as she stepped back and pressed herself against the door. "Y-You dont come near me! You monster! You bastard!" She screamed, tears flowing down her eyes. "Call of your armies! Call of the war! My people have nothing to do with this! Do it! do it or I swear I...I...I wont be the woman you love!" She held the knife to her own throat and pressed a little to hard, drawing blood. Her hand was shaky and she was desperate. She needed to escape, to warn her people!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay - by Maero - 05-03-2009, 03:30 PM