Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
"God, I really am in Heaven," Alex realized, before he realized it was a Digimon. An Angewomon, to be precise. "Oh..." he whispered. "I...I died, didn't I? I know I did...How am I still here? How....Did you bring me back to life? I did not know Angewomon could do that," the human said, his voice tired and drowsy. "Silvia....Silvia!" he realized and once more tried to weakly sit up. "Did you find anyone else where you found me? A Gardevior! A small woman with green hair! Did you see her?" he groaned, his body in pain from the sudden outburst.

----------------------

"Why? Because I want you, I suppose. The original plan was just for me to kidnap you, but then we realized if we did your people and your people's allies would go to war against us. Rather than go into a full out war, we decided to get the drop on you, or rather I did, as War Leader. A suprise attack, Grace, all for you. All because I wanted you as my own, as I have since I first saw you," the wolf man said, and slowly stood up. "As I will always."

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay - by MasterZero - 05-03-2009, 03:22 PM