Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
As Alex tried to rise, he would feel a gentle hand on his head force him back down to the bed. He was somewhere white, and tinged with pink. The person above him, presumably healing him was huge! But after a moment Alex would realize the effect was simply due to the fact that the person had wings. A beautiful blond haired woman was above him, her clear blue eyes filled with worry and wonder as her hands hovered above his chest, a white light emanating from them.

She had large angelic wings and fare skin, she really was an angel! She stroked his head gently, trying to calm him as the white light ceased. She suddenly blushed and hurriedly reached down and placed a helmet over her eyes and head. She was an angewomon, they were in her room in the tavern, where the walls were white with a soft pink tinge and everything was soft and rounded. "Are you OK?" She asked softly, making sure he did not rise, at least not yet.

-------------

Grace thought for a second and did so, ending the spell and releasing Hunter. "Just be warned." She said cautiously. "I have already tagged you, I can activate it again at any time with but a thought." she then listened to him speak and found her heart racing. A war with the Saxon Nation?! So suddenly?! But she thought they had a peace treaty! An agreement of some sort! They were not prepared for a war with the Saxon nation, they would surely lose!

"No! You-You cant!" Grace cried out, holding the wand in one hand and the knife in the other. "Call them off! You cant! My people, why would you do this to my people?!" She asked, holding back tears as she thought of the mere prospect of her people being turned into slaves. It would kill her! It would literally kill her!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay - by Maero - 05-03-2009, 03:08 PM