Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
((.....GREAT JEEBUS! You typed a lot! I feel bad for not typing as much....))

With a loud and stressfull gasp, his eyes shot open and he tried to look around, but his head fell down to rest, unable to move as he sore all over, and yet....Warm and alive. He groaned as he tried to remember what happened. "S-Silvia..." he whispered and his eyes suddenly widened even more, and nearly he jumped up seeing everything that had happen to him before he...he...."I was dead!" he shouted.

"Am....Am I in Heaven? No....Why would I go to Heaven? Is this Hell? Why is it so....calming?" he wondered. It was then, at that moment he realized, someone was above him. Someone beautiful. "Are...you an Angel? Where am I? Silvia...Where is Silvia?" he asked, more worried about Silvia then himself.

--------------------------

"First, stop this magic that pains me," Hunter ordered, and if Grace did so he looked at painting at first not knowing what she meant. "It is our wedding. I had long dreamed of that. To have you, all to myself finally. A wedding between us. I think it is quite....Ah..." the wolf man said, realizing what Grace was talking about. "...My people had been planning on taking your kingdom for some months now. We had planned to take your people as slaves. I suppose, that's what happens if we were to go to wars with your people..."

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay - by MasterZero - 05-03-2009, 02:51 PM