Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
Sakura cried out as the blade sank into her yet again, but held herself steady. This type of torture was not uncommon in their world, repeated wounds, healing and then more wounds. Sakura felt the cold air on her body and shivered, even with her eyes closed she knew she was naked. Alex's words confirmed this.

"You sick...bastard." She spat weakly, her chakra all but gone and her abdomen in more than a little pain. "You think this will break me? Ha! I am the apprentice of the Hokage, I will not let her down!" She struggled a little to show him her will still burned brightly, though she knew she would never escape without help.

-----------

Mike laughed to himself and continued to order her. "Very good, now that she is in her underwear alone, stop cutting and tell her you have always dreamed of making love to her like this. Tell her that you have spent many lonely nights masturbating about her, her pink hair and small perky breasts." Mike thought for a moment more and then added "And also, as you do, behind rubbing your pussy and breasts."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Animators! - by Maero - 05-03-2009, 02:46 PM