Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
(lol, indeed, and dont worry, I like Silvia to much to kill her)

Silvia cried harder and tried hard to pull Alex with her, but could not. Soon Alex lost consciousness and his breathing stopped, telling Silvia beyond a shadow of doubt that he was dead. She began to sob hard as she held his corpse, hardly realizing the smiling man standing over her.

"Well? Are you gonna run for it? Try to escape like your master ordered?" He asked mockingly, bringing her back to reality. Silvia grit her teeth and hugged her master as hard as she could for the last time before setting him down on the floor next to her, gently closing her eyes with her powers. "Y-You..." she whispered. "Y-You did this...to him...to me..." Her tears pooled on the floor as her broken heart spilled forth and all her sorrow was suddenly turned towards Mike as murderous rage. "You killed Alex! You killed my MASTER!" She screamed, shaking the whole tavern for a moment.

Mike stepped back but not fast enough as she backhanded him across the face. Normally this would have hardly brought a sting with it since she was a weak psychic type, but the psychic wave racing behind it added to the blow over a thousand times, sending Mike flying through the air and landing hard on his back fave yards away.

Mike rubbed his cheek as he started to get up and laughed. "Haha, I didnt figure you for the fighting type." He said as he stood back up. Silvia was far from amused and swiped her hand from her left to right as if to smack him again, blasting Mike into the wall so hard one of his ribs cracked. He grit his teeth as he kept from falling and pushed off the wall, spitting some blood as he did.

But before the would be kidnapper could do anything else Silvia punched out and sent him back another three yards into the back wall, but this time she held him there. Mike felt as though an elephant was pushing him into the wood behind him and felt his left arm break. With a wince he smiled and began to speak once more. "S-So, I take it you two were close huh? Well thats life for ya, full of-" He was cut off as Silvia thrust her hand out as if she were grabbing his neck and he began to choke.

Slowly Silvia rose to her feet, never taking her eyes off of him, walking close and closer to him until she was only mere feet from the man she was strangling. Silvia had never wanted to kill or hurt anyone. She had always wanted to simply bring happiness to those around her and most of all, her master, whom she loved with all her heart. But this man had singlehandedly destroyed what little she had and now she wanted to watch him as he died.

Silvia brought him down to eye level with her, Mike's right hand trying to grasp some unseen force that was coiled around his neck. She looked into his eyes as she brought him down and slowly began to close her hand, tightening her grip around his neck, not only cutting off the air, but bringing his spine nearly to the point of snapping.

But just as she was about to end Mike's retched life, a pang in her heart stopped her. This pang was not due to any pity or sympathy she felt for him, nor from anything her master had ever told her or shown her. This pang was not born from her at all, but from the strain on her heart. The ever pumping muscle fluttered and missed a few beats, bringing intense pain with it and causing her to gasp. She was about to have a heart attack.

The sudden pain and shock caused her to release her grip enough to allow Mike to breath, and quickly he reached behind his back and pulled out a rag. He reached forwards and pressed the rag into Silvia's face and the smell of chloroform entered her nose and weakened her already weak body. It only took a few moments for the full effects to kick in and in no time she joined Alex on the floor, breathing in weak gasps as her internal struggle to keep her own heart beating continued.

Mike watched her and then looked at himself, that had been way to close. He mentally scolded himself for being so careless and lifted Silvia with his one good arm. From her breathing he knew something was wrong. Strange, he was about to save her were as she was about to kill him. He could taste the Irony along with the blood in his mouth, and it made the taste of victory that much sweeter.

------------

Grace looked at the picture long and hard, and could find nothing she liked about it. what was this? Her people? Enslaved? Why!? Slowly she turned around to Hunter and looked him in the eyes as best she could. "Hunter. I need you to listen to me. Tell me now, explain everything in this picture to me. Everything." She made sure that he knew she had seen everything on the picture and he was no fool.

"If you do not, then we will both starve here. I do not know how hardy you are, but I can not live very long on nothing, I am human. If you care about me at all, you will tell me the exact meaning behind that entire picture." She waited then, hoping, praying for the first time that Hunter actually cared enough to be sincere with her.

--------------

Alex's heart had stopped, he was dead, and he knew it. All of his senses faded save for the sound of Silvia's weeping, and the warmth or her embrace and tears. Even that, in the end, faded into nothingness. He was dead, and he knew it.

But then came a new warmth, a warmth that welcomed and embraced him, sinking into every fiber of his being. Perhaps it was heaven? Perhaps not. Slowly he began to feel all his strength return and his heart began to sound once more, his breath slowly returning.

He was on a warm and soft something, there were covers pulled over him up to his neck and there was someone above him, some one who, even though his sight had not returned fully, he could tell was beautiful. The smell of lavender wafted through the air he breathed and Alex Hunter returned to the land of the living.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay - by Maero - 05-03-2009, 02:39 PM