Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
((Alex: If it involves Silvia dying, I will eat your limbs))

"Silvia....Get away....Run as fast as you can," Alex begged, feeling his conciousness leave him. "Do...not let anyone else love you as I have....Defend yourself from everyone, and one day...we will see each other again..." he said, groaning in pain from the poison and Mike stepping on his tentacles. "Run, Silvia, please! Leave me! If I'm going to die here, so be it, but you have to live on! I won't let him touch you...Please, jsut get away from here. I free you as my slave," he said as he died. He then turned to Mike and he growled angrily at him. "You...have to...kill me...to even touch her!"

((How ironic. Aren't Mike and alex best friends in our Animators RP?))

-------------------------------

As Grace examined the picture, it looked like a regular happy wedding. Grace was smiling, Hunter was smiling, there was a priest reciting vows and phrases and such. Basically, a perfect wedding. But there, on the sides, there Grace may have finally noticed something. A man, a Saxon man, holding a leash. The leash went down and connected to a woman's collar. This woman was Angelo, that was plain to see.

What did this mean? Was this what Hunter wanted? To have Grace as a wife and her people slaves to his? Or was it a warning, that if Grace did not take this chance to love him, he would force love on her by threatening her people? Or did it mean that if she did return his love, he would manipulate her against her people? What did it mean?!

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay - by MasterZero - 05-03-2009, 01:52 PM