Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
"I-Im sorry master! I should not have taken so long!" She cried out fearfully, heading for their room, a few tears in her eyes since she seemed to have made her master impatient with her. She vowed to make their next round together the best all day to make up for it. But before they could get halfway back, Alex's legs would stop working. As a result he would fall and Silvia would obviously turn back for him. "Master! Master are you OK?" She asked, kneeling beside him as numbness began to creep all over Alex's body. And then Alex saw him, Mike, casually walking up behind Silvia, who was completely oblivious to his approach, a knowing smirk on his face.

-------

Grace increased the intensity of the wands power once more and bit her lip. She hated using it, even on Hunter, but she could not stay here! She needed to get out and find the key! "Hunter please, Im begging you! You can not let your lust get the better of you like this! You dont even know me! I know that I am Beautiful but I would sooner take a blade and carve up my face before being kept from my people! Hunter let me out...or...or..." Grace walked around his room and picked up a skinning knife. "Or else!"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay - by Maero - 05-03-2009, 07:06 AM