Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
Suddenly Alex would feel a hard pinch on his shoulder, and upon looking at it he would find a feathered dart sticking out of it. Though he would not feel the effects right then, it was obviously full of something since it had the look of a wooden syringe that was no empty, its contents in his shoulder.

Silvia remained oblivious as she took her next drink of water and sighed cutely as she finished it. She then smiled timidly at her master and waited for him to either fuck her here or take her back to the room.

--------

Grace felt no pity as she watched Hunter try to explain himself while on the floor and increased the power of the wand a little. "I dont...Hunter let me out! A little strong?! I get the feeling your trying to rape me Hunter! I am the princess of a nation, and so far your only help in getting back to yours! Stop this foolishness and let me out, I will search on my own! This want has enough power to keep you completely immobilized for four days. Even if you outlast it, you wont be strong enough to do anything against me with no food or water. Let me out Hunter!"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay - by Maero - 05-03-2009, 06:41 AM