Join our server on Discord

Royality Visits Tigerlily & Shadow Meso rp
~Christoph~

Christoph stopped moving, "You have a death with little girl. Your risking yourself by being this close to me. Now run along go with your family, I cannot protect you from Sakaro's armies, the demons are coming this way as well." He said, his eyes flashed bright crimson and a claw started to sink into her arm applying pressure even pain but not drawing blood, "Listen little girl I have no time for your games, Unless you want to die you'll stay out of my way" he growled at her, his eyes flashed their old violet for a slight second.

~Kerochuji~

They had arrived in the middle of a forest, Kero cursed, "We are not out of danger yet... this is the Forest of the Damned..... there are things here worse then the undead. We must be quick....quiet and careful." he said still carring the Passout Jarod in his arms.

~Horoka~

"We are doomed...doomed.....The demons almost got me...Krail emerged I felt it.." The Prince chimed tears in his eyes.

~The Korla Empire~

It had fallen, over 3,000 years of ruling the world of Tremear the Korla empire had fallen... Sakaro sat in the Throne and removed his helmet, "Lets see.....where to attack next..." he whispered, his undead armies slowly started to bring bodies into the main palace bodies of both Korla, Dark Elven, and Demons.
Beauty is like a rose... when it blooms one sees it as perfect... yet as it ages, it withers... and once a rose has withered... who wants to keep it around?

[Image: 2mzldw1.jpg]
My Fursona.
The OCA
The Sabre Clan

Messages In This Thread
RE: Royality Visits Tigerlily & Shadow Meso rp - by Kubari - 05-02-2009, 06:17 AM