Join our server on Discord

Royality Visits Tigerlily & Shadow Meso rp
"Kaze...." Linvar cried out feeling remarkable pain.

"LINVAR!" Kanerudo growled loudly seeing his dear Linvar. "NOBODY...nobody hurts my dear Linvar!" his mind completely lost it, his body then suddenly bigger and surprisingly bigger than before, bigger than the mountains itself. "WARGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!" His arms grabbed hold onto the ancient dragon as it were a piece of toy and tearing it a part and throwing down to the ground, his wings blow black tornado tearing up the building apart.

"Kaze no!" Her eyes widen in horror, knowing he couldn't control his necrom kingadragon. He would even kill anybody friends or foe alike, dropping down on the floor, her clothes were torn. The only way to stopped him by singing or become the judical angel but other than that he can't be stopped.

Gairunn then suddenly back as Livian, her tired body slowly stood up. She know how Christoph felt, she weakly ran over him her arms stopping him. "I...know how you felt...please don't feel discourage...I felt the same way...when I was little 5 years old. I've been alone for my entire life, without any friends. I've been wanted for 100 billion gold for something I did wrong...because of this being. I know you wanted revenge for everything...but please give life a second chance..." Livian held his shoulders and immediately kissed him on the lips hoping it would purify his soul with being part light in her body.
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Royality Visits Tigerlily & Shadow Meso rp - by tigerlily - 05-02-2009, 03:46 AM