Join our server on Discord

Royality Visits Tigerlily & Shadow Meso rp
"JAROD!" Crystal bursted into tears hugging him, then suddenly she heard the calls of the three creatures. It was the three LEGENDZ! "Bigfoot! Gryphon! Blazeadragon!" She smiled happily seeing the three here. "Boy, am I'm glad your here!"

"Alright, you know what to do! HUGHHHHHHH!!!!" the hybrid bird suddenly has his form differently, the bigfoot turns into like a shield armor of himself, the blazeadragon turned into the commando blazeadragon with two machineguns attached to his arm. "Shift element!!!!" the buildings suddenly turned into an earthly field, fitting for fighting.

"Hehehhhehhe this should be fun." The blazeadragon smiled at Gryphon. "Blast nova!!!" a fire started to surrounded him circling around and then before you know it, unleashing it down at the vast army of soildiers.

"Crystal Yamado!" The Bigfoot smiled at Crystal slammed his giant hammered onto the ground having his hands close together to form a humongous snow ball, throwing at them and smashing the army like a bunch of ants.

"Earth's grave!!!" The hybrid second form of gryphon called, the ground suddenly pierce every each soldiers with it's sharpness from the ground.

"Utaskashi...hmpft...not that I know of, infact he's no father of my father at all, God created the true gold kingadragon. But I killed my mother and my father the true gold kingadragon. The only creature that I have no match with is Linvar...and my brother Shiroi...and perhaps his son as well. And I have fought many strong dragons and so-called gods like the great Jabberwock who is feared by humans, creatures, and legendz alike. Oh by the way I can travel across dimensions, time, and alter the past, I could even control my siblings who are called the kingadragons themselves and all legendz." The Kanerudo smirked not intimated by it though he noticed he's eying on Livian so he's getting his guard up.

"Hienra? What did she do to make you be this way?" Linvar pondered trying to get close up so he can talk to him, but her guardian dragon stopped her by having his arm block where she is going knowing it's dangerous despite she could turn into judical angel and could easily split this dragon and the continents itself in half. "Kaze..."

"I'll do the fighting, but talk all you want with him." the black and white dragon. "I doubt he'll turn back to his normal self."

Gairunn growled, he then suddenly growled at Livian trying to speak to her, "Growaaaalllllll....." the dragon hybrid became silent and then she nodded having no choice, but changed into him. She held her head crying in pain...

"Ughhhhhh......!!!!!!!!" A huge body of wind surrounded her giving her strength and Gairunn to build up to fight against the insanity that lurks inside of them, until finally she turned into Gairunn, his true full body of his, he then suddenly roared showing rather huge dark purple teeth, bigger than any other animal's teeth probably bigger than a sabertooth tiger. His huge tremendous claws scratched the ground growling and licking his lips viciously showing his saliva at how hungry he is.
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Royality Visits Tigerlily & Shadow Meso rp - by tigerlily - 05-02-2009, 01:49 AM