Join our server on Discord

Royality Visits Tigerlily & Shadow Meso rp
"Not that I can help it! Holy aura!" Crystal pulled out her butcher's knife sword which then burst into white shiney flames. "Haste!" suddenly her feet allowed her to go beyond speed slashing at each of every soldiers down, even some were cut in half and then she stopped her self as she was surrounded by a bunch of soldiers. "By the power invested in a flash of light...I call upon thy holy star! HOLY STAR!" Then suddenly huge multiple light hit the troops around her with a burst of light.

Kaze despite him being invisible to him, he can sense his darkness and when he went past him. He felt very concerned turning his back and started flying towards the diner area. "Linvar...I won't let you hurt Linvar!"

Gryphon, Blazeadragon, and Bigfoot continued to ran leaving Kaze behind, but then Gryphon stopped her footing and went up to Kaze. "Where you going!? Necrom Kingadragon? I thought your going to go help your daughter!?"

"You three go help her! She's my maiden, my light who tames me!" Kaze growled running until he saw Christoph, Linear, and Horoka.

Linvar recognized his own body; however she then took over Linear's mind, not changing her valkyrie form. "Christoph! What happened to you!?" She suddenly realized, he has been greatly possessed by darkness. "Why are you letting darkness control you? Don't you love Hienra? And your beautiful children?!?"

"That's Christoph?" Kaze quickly flew in front of Linvar holding his arms around hers. "Linvar, let me handle him."

"No, you don't know him well Kaze!" the royal knight pleaded at him.
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Royality Visits Tigerlily & Shadow Meso rp - by tigerlily - 05-01-2009, 08:06 AM