Join our server on Discord

Royality Visits Tigerlily & Shadow Meso rp
~Sakaro~

"Impressive, The little brat will make a great member of the army...Kill her" The Death Knight commanded and his army started to press forward pushing Jarod and his Elite Guard back, "My my your Highness it seems your father has vanished... I wonder where he is going."

~Christoph~

The Blood scent...It was to strong to resist, he dashed past Crystal invisable to anyones eyes till he froze in the Dining Hall, "Linvarrrrrr" he hissed out his eyes a deep crimson as if they were filled with blood themselves, though she looked different and in her current form went by a different name, the Blood Scent remained the same.

~Horoka?~

His eyes burst open and his head turned pushing Linear back, "Don't interfere." a dark whisper came from the Atlantians mouth and his armor started to glow, within moments his form seemed changed, his beautiful Onyx hair had turned pure white and his skin resemebled the color of Milk, Krail had taken possession of the body, "Chaos.....is.....reborn...." the words poured from the Possessed Atlantians body for a moment, then his face returned to normal as did his other features as the power of Linear's prayer finally took effect.

~Jarod~

"Crystal..." Jarod muttered, the Girl was beautiful....an Aura of life he could sense it, she had transformed...and it was a great idea, "Fire!" he cried out, and the Blue and Red Flames started to twist around his body as he invoked the power of the Elemental Lord Pyrus into his body, "Dark Flame Tunnel!" he yelled holding his hands out, a Cone of Black and Green Flames flew from his hands and turned a few skeletons to ashes before fading away.

~Kerochuji~

"Impossible.... how could such a young girl hold such power...." He muttered.
Beauty is like a rose... when it blooms one sees it as perfect... yet as it ages, it withers... and once a rose has withered... who wants to keep it around?

[Image: 2mzldw1.jpg]
My Fursona.
The OCA
The Sabre Clan

Messages In This Thread
RE: Royality Visits Tigerlily & Shadow Meso rp - by Kubari - 05-01-2009, 07:41 AM