Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Lunatio Beach)

With the speed that the two possessed, they were able to make it to the magnificent Lunatio Beach in no time. The clouds that hung so dreadfully over the castle could not grasp the beach with their depressing tendrils, and thus, the full moon shone so marvelously over the sandy area. As the waves crashed peacefully against the shore, they caught the light of the moon and glimmered as if they were holy. Not only the waves, but everything seemed to be shrouded in the moon's milky, ethereal light, making the whole scene appear to be ghostly and otherworldly. The light breeze whistled as it flew freely, and Masquerade welcomed it with open arms as it gently blew his hair slightly. The salty smell of the ocean wafted up to greet him and the stars seemed to twinkle so brilliantly, as if they were happy to see him.

Masquerade sighed and took in a deep breath of the air. "I haven't been able to enjoy this beach in such a long time," he uttered nostalgically. "Do you feel it? This place is just dripping with magic. It may not be magic of which the Restocasians possess, but a more natural magic. I feel it crawling on my skin every time I come here."
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 05-01-2009, 12:21 AM