Join our server on Discord

Royality Visits Tigerlily & Shadow Meso rp
~The Room~

Only ones left in the room were Horoka who was now crackling seeming to have gone insain, his body surrounded by a Red and Black aura belonging to that of Krail. And Livian who had never moved in the first place, the stench of Decay and death was filling the room, a dark aura emmunating form the main hallway.

"Kerochuji get Crystal!" A voice echoed through the halls. Flashes of white energy filled and screams were heard.

~Jarod~

"Kerochuji get Crystal!" He yelled to his mentor, he suddenly started glowing white, "Sakaro!" he said seeing the Leader of the Undead army, "IYACHI!" he cried out from his palm a beam of Arcane energy shot out striking the lord of the dead.

~Sakaro~

"Is that all your Highness.... I was expecting better....and I hope you don't mind, but we brought family" The Dark lord said and turned his head to one of the minions.... though his skin was paler and his eyes were a deep red Jarod instantly knew who was standing there....only he was younger the Dark Magic gave the Ancient King a form he wished for.

~Christoph~

The now Vamparic King of Tremear grinned, he licked his lips as blood dripped from his fangs, "Hello son." He muttered, his undead heart clouded by dark magic, he remembered everything and didn't care, he now hated life and all those who lived, being forced to life gave him a dark view of all...though the blood aroma of the little girl startled him for a moment, a deep wif went into his nose and he grinned, "Linvar...." he growled. He could smell her on the girl.

~Kerochuji~

"C-C-Christoph!?" He stuttered out, his arms moved forward snatching up Crystal before the Undead could strike at here, "Little Princess we must protect you....Sakaro is ruthless and unless you wish to fight him I suggest you run back down the hall we will protect you." he whispered into her ear and set her down.
Beauty is like a rose... when it blooms one sees it as perfect... yet as it ages, it withers... and once a rose has withered... who wants to keep it around?

[Image: 2mzldw1.jpg]
My Fursona.
The OCA
The Sabre Clan

Messages In This Thread
RE: Royality Visits Tigerlily & Shadow Meso rp - by Kubari - 04-30-2009, 11:08 AM