Join our server on Discord

Royality Visits Tigerlily & Shadow Meso rp
Crystal continued to cry until immediately she saw a huge soldiers heading to her way. "...This...must be an end..." she lowered her head, her legs kneeling down the floor and prayed, "I prayed for my father, mother, and my sibling's safety...please dear lord....keep them safe...as for me...I don't know anymore..."

The dark kanerudo's ears perked sensing the battle begins, his eyes then suddenly turned yellow in war mode. "Linear....I sense the dark army closing in we should get ready for them." stopping his mating mode and putting back his clothes on before going back and hump her until he's satisfied.

"Your...very..." Linear started until she was interrupted again by his kiss parting afterwords after a couple of seconds. "...nevermind." as she put on her clothes back as well, taking her blue Excalibur sword from her belt and nodded at him.

Kaze smiled at her slamming down the door and running to the kitchen with the bunny valkyrie maiden next to him revealing their true selves. "Hello may we join the fun as well?"
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Royality Visits Tigerlily & Shadow Meso rp - by tigerlily - 04-30-2009, 10:59 AM