Join our server on Discord

Royality Visits Tigerlily & Shadow Meso rp
~Jarod~

"Thank GOD they smashed your god damn Crystal Kerochuji! No one wants to see those two having sex, He is a dragon for Kor's sake! No offence Children its just....Dragons and Draken are not the most liked thing in Tremear...they are quite savage here...." Jarod said and glared and Kerochuji who was now frowning.

~Kero~

"Awh but your Highness nothing has happened in this Castle since Lady Hienra left! And I say its rather dull. I think you should get yourself a Queen....Or a KING since I know how you feel about both genders, your not that secret in your lusts your Highness."

~Jarod~

The Kings face turned bright red, "Im a Child I can lust after what I want! And its none of your buisness you perverted demon!" The King said.

~Horoka~

"WHAT HAS BEEN SEEN CAN NOT BE UNSEEN!" The Atlantian Prince yelled walking into the room he slammed his head into the wall a few times creating a crack in it and causing his own silver blood to ooze down his head.
Beauty is like a rose... when it blooms one sees it as perfect... yet as it ages, it withers... and once a rose has withered... who wants to keep it around?

[Image: 2mzldw1.jpg]
My Fursona.
The OCA
The Sabre Clan

Messages In This Thread
RE: Royality Visits Tigerlily & Shadow Meso rp - by Kubari - 04-30-2009, 10:04 AM