Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
((i'll be on and off for an hour or so))
"You shouldn't feel shame! You were beautiful! You ARE beautiful," the clone said, groping and feeling Hinata's body. "Though, that blush of yours is too cute," he said, and moved so he and Hinata were face to face. "You look cute when you blush," he stated, and looked at her body. "Mmmm....Your body is sexy, cute, and amazing...Would you be willing to give me a kiss, Hinata?" the clone asked.

---------------------------

Mike's plan worked, and the three fell to the ground with out a problem, leaving Sakura as easy picking.

----------------------------

Naruto's attack hit, and Alex flew back, and crashed down to the ground. He groaned a bit as Sakura grabbed hold of him, and by copying the sharigan, he saw this was the real Sakura. "Perfect," he smiled as a large metal foot stomped on the ground, crushing some Naruto clones. There, on top of the clone, stood a clone of Alex, the one who had gone to the village earlier and did the jutsu that allowed the village to see Hinata. "I came as soon as I saw the mist sir!" he yelled as the metal giant he had summonded, unleashed lava from its burning body.

"Sakura, either come with me or I let my clone and metal friend wreck havoc on your village and friends."

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Animators! - by MasterZero - 04-29-2009, 01:19 PM