Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
Alex looked around and then down, staring at his own dead body. Seeing himself, his own blood, his corpse laying on the ground...was disturbing. "Did it hurt? Seeing Hinata Hyuuga like that? She was begging for me to fuck her. She was such a whore. She was tight two, and her tits...Don't get me started on them, they're huge!" he laughed. "She'll make a good wife, and an even better slut and slave," he said to the Narutos and Kakashi, his smile never leaving. "What it must have felt like to see someone like Hinata acting like such a slut..."

----------------

"Yeah, leave her alone!" the clone that held her ordered. "Fine, fine," the other said, walking off. "Keep eating, Hinata," the other clone said, motioning at the fruit. "It will build your strength up."

As Hinata ate, she would occasionaly feel the clone feeling her ass, or groping her large tits. She would also feel kisses on her neck and cheek as he hugged and cuddled up to her. "So...How did that feel Hinata? Master fucking you I mean. Good?"

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Animators! - by MasterZero - 04-29-2009, 08:43 AM