Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
Silvia smiled gently and nodded saying "Master, as long as you desire it, as long as it is possible, as long as I am allowed, I will always be with you. The choice is not mine, it is not yours, or anybodies. I promised never to leave you master, and as long as that us within my power, then I will stay by your side from life to death." She hugged him against her chest and stroked his head. "Please master, do not feel bad. I am here, I am yours. I love you master, and I always will."

--------------

Grace awoke finally from her sleep and disrobed. There was a shower connected to her room and she required its use now. She walked over to it, and after a quick shower, exited to find many dresses awaiting her in her closet. She picked a white casual dress that would allow her to move around with more ease. She then opened her door and took a peak around. Hunter was nowhere insight. With a sigh of relief she opened the door and made sure her dress and secret weapon was ready before she left to explore and look for the key, heading for the hot springs area.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay - by Maero - 04-29-2009, 05:09 AM