Join our server on Discord

Royality Visits Tigerlily & Shadow Meso rp
"...What's going on?" Crystal blinked having no idea what they're talking about seeing the crystal glowing but not enough for her to know what's going on between her parents.

Kaze held his 2 feet long dick with his hand and slowly holding it up to her pussy lips, and teasing it until it entered inside, making him groan softly in pleasure. "My my...Linvar...you're still very tight." He murred at her, he then had his hands touched her soft human buttocks and finally enter his entire meat inside of her and slowly moving himself back and forth.

"Ohh...Kaze...your...very...big!" She moaned.

"I'll make it rough if you want-"

The two then saw Horoka coming in and then immediately shut the door as the two were about to have their intercourse.

"You didn't lock the door didn't you?" The royal bunny knight turned to face him.

"Don't look at me!" Kaze glared but then already took his mind off of it and then started to really do his action despite Linvar didn't say what she wanted. "Well forget about him I wanted some action!"

*CRASH*

The crystal broke and already moaning and sounds of dragon growling can be heard, also the furniture and anything that is already in their way has been broken, smashed, torn, to pieces. "YESSSSssss ohhhh yessssss!!!"

"...I think they broke the crystal...but they sound so happy." Livian smiled.

"Kaze....your...so rough! Ohhhhh!!"

"...Oh no..." Crystal held her ears knowing what terrible yet familiar sound was coming from. "They're...making weird strange noises again..."

"Linvar...I want to do this all night long until morning~<3 What do you say?" Kaze smirked rocking her and the sound of the bed springing as they continued to make love.

"Kaze...do take me." Linvar replied.

"As you wish my majesty." Kaze grinned and they continued to make their love session.
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Royality Visits Tigerlily & Shadow Meso rp - by tigerlily - 04-29-2009, 01:47 AM