Join our server on Discord

Royality Visits Tigerlily & Shadow Meso rp
"Oh good more fun for me then!" The windragon grinned dirtily carrying her, "I'll just enjoy it while it last then." the dragon then carried the royal bunny night off to the room slamming the door loudly enough that it everyone can hear it.

"I'm sorry, my parents would always do something 'busy' in their room...or any other rooms that daddy seemed to act strangely around mom." Crystal sweated.

Inside the room Kaze immediately had Linvar's back landed on the side of the bed, tearing off her clothes, and then tossing it aside, his hormones continues to raise and his impatience and eagerness from his dragonhood awaits to be in his maiden. Slowly taking off his clothes as well, he gotten closely to her. His tongue licked across his mouth and gently lapped around her breasts. Teasing her tit with his long serpent tongue occasionally licking around them.

"Kaze...ah..." the bunny knight moaned and feeling his tongue teasing her, until he felt his mouth suckled on her breasts tasting her delicious rich nutritious milk.

"Mmmm...your so...delicious." The dragon complimented; feeling his hard member already wanting his play, "Linvar...let me take you I want to be inside of you."

The rabbit slighed softly smiling back at Kaze, "Then...take me."
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Royality Visits Tigerlily & Shadow Meso rp - by tigerlily - 04-28-2009, 11:39 AM